Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Glasses

Got my new glasses!  So happy.  What do you think!?  Obviously, I'm kidding and these aren't the pair I got. Maggie would call these serial killer glasses and unfortunately they actually resemble a pair I had in 8th grade...only mine were tinted. God what was I thinking and how could anyone who knows and loves me let me get those let alone walk around wearing them. My family must hate me!  And you know what - I think I still have some issues...some feelings that I haven't dealt with regarding my family and their uncaring attitude toward my lack of fashion sense. I mean...who does that!?  And it wasn't like these damn things were, at one time, in style.  They were always hideous!  Mom, I think I blame you!  I'll have to call my therapist today.

Speaking of neurotic women:  Started watching the HBO series Girls last night.  There was nothing else on and I saw that On Demand actually had first and second season on so what the hell.  Hilarious!  Lena Dunham is really funny.  As are the other ladies on the show.  And seriously - as much fun as I had in my 20s, I really would NEVER want to revisit that time considering all the angst that one individual goes through. 

Everything at school is fine.  Nothing too exciting going on.  Friday we're going to do our professional development day that got cancelled in December due to snow.  We'll meet at Bob Evans, have breakfast and then head to central office.  Hopefully we'll get out of there somewhat early so I can get a head start to Columbus.  I'll come home Sunday and I can't WAIT to see Eva...and Maggie and Charlie. 

Okay well, blew my hair out today so I'm all out of time.  Happy Tuesday.  Last day of 2nd quarter!!!  Second semester starts tomorrow...can't believe we're already this far.  Woot!  K - later!

No comments: