WARNING: This post may contain inappropriate and offensive content.
So I'm watching the news with Jim and there's a story of some air force officer who was arrested for "fondling a woman in a parking lot". And I turned to Jim and said, "fondling?" and Jim said, "Yeah, in her parking lot." Which then, of course, pushed me to say, "In her parking slot? Yowza!" Watching the news with Jim makes be say inappropriate things. (Although, I'm not sure I can really blame my foul mind on Jim...I'd say that was Maggie's fault - HA!)
Watching House Hunters with Jim is fun too. We always watch and say things like, "Ooh, I really liked where they put the ceiling. And I liked how they put a door there." Or, "I wish the ceiling were a little lower, maybe down here" (pointing to the floor). This is the kind of fun we have...don't you just wish you were me? Good times!
Can I just say that KY is a cluster f&%k in regard to traffic. That place is just ridiculous. Is there ever a time when the "cut-in-the-hill" isn't backed the f%&k up?!
OMG - breaking news! Landslide! On a Cincinnati street!
And as you can see, there's not much going here. Boring as usual. (Almost typed "borking"...that should be a word...but what would it mean?! Sounds a little dirty...don't you think?)
K - I'm out...later!

No comments:
Post a Comment