J.J. certainly has a way with the ladies. He just picked this girl up at the Reds game on Saturday! Just kidding...that's his friend that went with them. Hee hee. So cute! And the Reds won so BONUS!
It's cold as hell! 39 degrees. Brrr...and this weekend? I'll be glad to get the hell out of here...looks like rain every single day starting Thursday. PIB should have a good day on Saturday. I'm hoping. Would love to go to the park and monument and just have an enjoyable warm, sunny time.
Got these sweet pics yesterday of a sweet girl snuggling with her Bus. They are so stinkin' cute together. Don't you just love the paw on her shoulder in the second photo? I could just eat her and him up.
K - well, I best head up and out. Got my last IEP at 9AM and need to make some copies. I kind of doubt the parent will show up but we'll see.
Happy Monday...later!




No comments:
Post a Comment