I was so productive yesterday that I didn't have time to post (likely story, huh?). What did I manage to get done, you ask? Well, first I got up. (And that is a feat considering it was a day off and I know one BFC at work who lays in bed all day on days off...but I'm pretty sure she's mentally unstable so there you go!) I drank coffee, watched the news, talked to Maggie and then walked the dogs (all the dogs...you know, kind of payback for Jim walking all the dogs all weekend). I then did some Zumba, which was not a pretty sight but neither is my body lately! You wouldn't want to see me naked, let me tell you (and you wouldn't want to see me Zumbe either for that matter!) I showered, dressed and headed out. First I went to Famous Footwear and got two new pairs of shoes (didn't need them but when I saw them I NEEDED them!) I then headed to Old Navy for some new jeans. I found two pair that I really like (I'm now all good with jeans...I counted and I have 7 pair that I wear all the time and 6 more that are my "feeling good and skinny" jeans...this doesn't count my cropped or capri jeans). I then headed to Aldi where I managed to fill much of my cart for under $40!!! That place is pretty awesome for your everyday staples (cream of whatever soups, pasta, marinara, they have great cheeses which I didn't buy but there you go, cereals etc.) From there I went to Kroger for some things that Aldi didn't have (cooking Sherry) and finally I got home.
Once I was home, I was home for good. I prepped my dinner (Beef with Sugar Snap Peas - a recipe from Pioneer Woman - which calls for snow peas but I don't like those) did some laundry and hunkered down to catch up on my DVRd stuff. I watched lots and my DVR is now down to less than 25% full. I mean REALLY! Am I accomplished or what?!
In school news - nothing much going on. A short week which is always nice. My next IEP isn't until March 1st and from there I think I have 4 left for the year! YEAH!
And that's it. I best head out...see what's what. K - later!

No comments:
Post a Comment