Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Home "Sick"

I decided last night that after a couple days hacking and sneezing and snotting all over the kids at school (and my colleagues...sorry) I would take a day off...now that the roof is complete and they aren't pounding over my head anymore.  Funny enough, I ended up getting a sore throat.  Must be karma.  Oh well.  I'm not missing anything at school and it's early release so my sub should have an easy day.  I hope.  Diablo better not be bad!

Speaking of my roof...here she is.  I think it looks great.  I love the dark brown (before it was an ugly grayish that didn't match and showed all the green algae and moss).  Now all we need is new windows, new siding, new gutters and a new deck.  Maybe in another 10 years I'll get it all done.
And here's a sweet picture of Eva...being a messy eater.  Maggie said she started something new yesterday:  Shoving her fist(s) in her mouth the minute she gets a bite of food.  From the picture, it looks like she's got a new do going a la green beans. Love her!

Oh, Kim - FYI (and anyone else who may have Sirius/XM radio) - it's free for the next 2 weeks.  YEAH!

K - well I best get some stuff done.  I need to go to the grocery and figure out dinner.  Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house is lovely! An so is that cute little girl. Get well Did you start the other book?

Dogs Mom said...

Well thank you! I haven't started the next book but I look forward! I'll be sure to review it ASAP when I do!