So, my meeting is tomorrow. I had a request in to the career center rep who was at the meeting and witnessed Mr. Adhd's actions. I hadn't heard anything from her. Until I checked my email this morning. She stated that her supervisor asked her not to put anything in writing as it may "harm the relationship that the two schools have with each other". She then stated that she would call me. I'm sort of flabbergasted by this. I mean, yeah, I get that people are worried about their own ass but why wouldn't you want the truth to be out there? Why would this supervisor give two shits about Mr. Adhd being called out for his inappropriate, unprofessional, lying behavior? Why would you want to protect him? I guess in the end, it doesn't matter because the fact that Mr. Adhd sat through the whole meeting is going to get him. I'll tell you what though, if it were me and someones reputation and professionalism (mine) were being called into question I would fight tooth and nail for my supervisor to support that person while I documented the situation. Mr. Adhd's actions are an embarrassment to any school he is associated with and that's going to continue to be "harmful" and damaging as long as people continue letting it occur without consequences. But alas, I'm not surprised...for some reason the f#&kers in power just keep getting away with this shit. And...I'll still bring her up as a witness...if it comes up.
Oh, by the way, I did get the letter from the Warren County ladies and I sent it on to Mrs. Ding Dong. Her reply was that it was "good documentation to have." She went on to say that it looked like if anyone was violating the students rights it was Mr. Adhd. At least someone has balls enough to stand up for what's right.
Hot damn! It's Eat What You Want Day!!! I wonder when Drink What You Want Day is?! K - it's yucky out...best head out the door and get to school...17 more days!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment