Can't wait!!! I told Jim a couple days ago that I wanted to go out for dinner tonight and his pick was Bonefish! He said he had been thinking about their Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer for a while and once he said that, it was all I could think of. So, tonight, that's where we're headed. We'll probably go early...beat the rush and me, nodding off at dinner (I'm exhausted!) and then come home to watch some of our DVRed stuff. Other than that - nothing else is going on. In holiday news, it's National Chicken Dance Day which confuses me a little. I'd think that day would be somewhere in September, around Oktoberfest but maybe that's just a Cincinnati thing? I don't know.
So, here's a pickle: What the heck am I going to show in my history class today!? Fridays are usually our "break day" where I show The West Wing but last week was the season finale for the season I have. I'll have to root around in my collection to see if I have anything appropriate to show. And by appropriate I mean non-rated R...I'm not worried about it being history related...I can make a case for just about anything. Hmm...maybe a little Muppets? Some singing and dancing and Kermit the Frog!? Maybe I'll bring a couple things and let the kids choose.
Okay so I'd better head out. Later.

No comments:
Post a Comment