First of all, HOT DAMN!!! I slept through the night. I feel like ten bucks! I did wake up at 11:30 but that was because my hubby wasn't in bed yet...he was home but not in bed. He must have turned off the TV though, which was nice. I fell right back to sleep though and finally woke up to the alarm rather than my racing mind.
HOT DAMN too/two because it's Frog Jumping Day!!! I think we should just change that to Aunt Frog Jumping Day!!! (I'm Aunt Frog to J. Bird or rather to Trip and Susan but one day he'll call me that!)
Can I get another HOT DAMN for the fact that it's down to 15 days of school!? 15 days until I'm done for another school year with whacked out, maniacal, paranoid administrators!
HOT DAMN - no meeting today!
HOT DAMN - no rain today! Sami is jonesin' for a nice long walk and so am I! I need to stretch my legs!
That's about all the HOT DAMNS I can come up with right now. I'm going to head to work a bit early too and try and get some things done...relax...not worry about the days events!


No comments:
Post a Comment