I'm so effing tired! I was up for about 3 hours last night (2-5) because I couldn't fall back to sleep. My mind was racing - mostly about school shizz - and now I'm suffering or it. And who's fault is that? FW! Our department head who's the fakest, stupidest bitch I've ever had to work with. I know this isn't a great attitude to start the school year with but she's so annoying. Anyway, the reason for all this angst is that she sent an email out yesterday to the department. Just seeing her name in my inbox - not even seeing the email yet I said, "God I f%&king hate you." Isn't that terrible? Such a waste of energy. It really pisses me off. Anyway - the funny thing was what she said about the schedules. Remember I mentioned before how effed up they were? People in the wrong classes. One of us (Lil Platt) having only 1 study hall with all 20 kids on her caseload in it. Students recommended for co-teaching NOT in co-teaching. I had several kids from FW's caseload in my study hall. Just a mess. Well, here's part of her email:
"I have been working with HH over scheduling, and so far things look great. It looks like almost all students will be in guided intervention (study hall) with their teacher of record. For those that are not, we will move students based on schedules and availability."
So, it sounds like they're going to fix things but um...teachers are supposed to have their teaching schedule in 3 days. I think I'll just email FW to mention those kids on her caseload that were in my study hall. I really don't care if they're in my study hall because they are good kids but really - she has two free periods and no class to plan for so seriously! She needs a bit of a headache here and there.
In other news, Jim and I are taking care of last minute details before we leave for PIB tomorrow morning. I can't wait. I hope it's nice up there this weekend. Cross your fingers - it seems they're predicting sunny skies and highs in the lower 80s. Regardless though, it will be nice to get up there one last time this year before I go back to the grind.
Okay - I'm going to start getting my shizz together. Got a long list of shit to take care of. Later.

3 comments:
I'm going to email her the schedule discrepancies for my students. I'm going to go back through DASL again tomorrow to see if any of the schedules changed. We'll see.
So now, tell us how you really feel?
As I am sitting here reading back blogs, I am sad. It is my own fault, but I am sad that I missed National Garage Sale day. And yes I know that I capitalized it! I am sad!
Post a Comment