Sunday...sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I've been "busy" so to speak. And by busy, I mean that I've been laying around doing nothing in another venue. For instance, yesterday I went to Raeburn and hung by the pool with Maggie, Susan, Trip and J Bird. The weather, which was supposed to be "mostly sunny" ended up "hardly sunny". We didn't even get in the pool until around 3. J.J. was superb. He's walking - sort of. What I mean by that is he's walking about 5 steps and then falling and then getting back up and walking a couple steps and so on. This is much different from when I last saw him because then he'd stand but not even really attempt to take a step. If he wanted to get anywhere before, he'd crawl. I think he's really getting it now. I don't know if it's the tubes they put in or what but I would have to think that's contributed a lot to his sense of balance. He's also saying more. He says "that" when he wants something. He says "da da da" a lot and I'm pretty sure he said "ba ba" yesterday referring to the balls...in the pool. And of course he's as good and sweet as ever. I didn't take my camera...sorry.So, today I need to get Zeke a bath. He's shedding like a mo fo and I need to get all that clumpy fur off him and his coat is looking a bit dull. After that, I need to bathe myself. I've been so busy that I haven't taken a nice hot bubble bath in several days.
Oh, I didn't mention going to the Reds game Friday. Oops. Jim and I went with Maggie and Charlie who had Party Tickets for the annual Turner Construction get together they have for their softball tournament. It was a good time, the seats were nice and even though the Reds lost (damn that Weathers!!!) we had a really good time. I love all the clapping...Everybody Clap Your Hands (clap clap clap clap clap clap etc...) Fun. Drank lots of beer. Fun. Ate Skyline way too late (Charlie's a bad influence). Fun. Listened to Shari Lewis on the way home. Fun.Okay so, I'm going to go tackle Zeke and scrub him clean. I need to clean Bubba too - his itch spots are bad. I guess since the sun is finally out, I'll get to it. K - later.

No comments:
Post a Comment