Arg! 6:05 and much later than I would normally be sitting here. I don't have to be at work until 7:30 today and for the first two hours its the vendor fair and breakfast so I'm not in a hurry. Tuesday I'll be sitting here about 1/2 hour earlier. And Tuesday I'll probably be crying. Bawling really. Ruining my make-up. Mascara running down my face (yes I wear make-up). Arg!So other than the breakfast, today will be filled with meetings. We'll have a district meeting from 9:30 to 11:15ish and then lunch (which for us is provided - pulled pork sandwiches which I don't want to eat because history tells me that pulled pork sandwiches, not my own, give me the trots!). After lunch we will have our building meeting and then some shit for an hour and a half with ACT testing or some such shit. Crap I don't care about. Oh well, I guess I should prepare myself for 9 1/2 months of shit that doesn't pertain to me.
Oh, and did I tell you that my co-teaching class has a whopping 2 sped kids in it? I thought it was 3 but with the last minute schedule changes, it's down to 2. Good job HH! Way to utilize my time! Stupid effer! Chicken PLEASE!!!
Anyway, after work today I will be hitting 71N for Columbus. It's girls weekend and I'm looking forward to hanging with my Mom, Anne, Madison and Maggie. Unfortunately, Susan (Ghetto Susan) can't make it but she better not disappoint us next time we have this type get-together. One funny thing (or disturbing, depending how you look at it): The sleeping arrangements have Mom in one room, Anne and Madison sharing another guest room and me in Maggie's room. So last night on the phone she says, "So, will you want me to wear PJ's to bed?" (Normally, being the "newlyweds" that they are - Chuck and Maggie sleep in the buff...I know...not an image I wanted in my head at 6:13 either - feel my pain. LOL)
My answer, "Unless you want to sleep on the floor, I'd put some panties and a shirt on!" Hee hee. Chicken PLEASE!!!K - I'm out. Gotta finish packing and - WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH - head to work. Oh, and the cow cartoon? It makes me laugh. I needed a good laugh this morning and figured my fellow coworkers did too!

2 comments:
You are crazy!!! And you are certainly on the floor.
I hope you have a super fantastic time this weekend!!!
Post a Comment