Wednesday, August 26, 2009

FW= "C" to the "T"

You can use your imagination to fill in the correct letters that go between the "c" and "t". In all truthfulness, I'm exhausted and have had it up to heaven with all the shit that FW has already tried to pull this year - ON THE SECOND DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

So get this: Not only does FW have only 17 kids on her caseload (where the rest of us have 21, 20, 19, she just added my 20th), FW has 3 - count them THREE FUCKING FREE PERIODS AT SCHOOL!!! That's right, I said the eff word! By the way!!! Three!!! THREE!!! She has her 2 guided interventions (study halls), she co-teaches 2 math classes, she has her planning period (during which she does no planning), department heads get a 2nd period free to do their department head duties (which is bullshit since they get paid $1500!) and for some reason, she has a period where she has "Duty". Well let me tell you that today during her "duty" she was emailing me! What the f%&K kind of duty is that?! And I know I shouldn't have done it but when she emailed me the schedule of the new kid who was added to my caseload I HAD to email her back and say, "Why is he on my caseload? Why are the caseloads suddenly so uneven? This doesn't seem fair?" Now, understand - I can handle the number of students on my caseload. I don't have a problem with that! I'm not complaining about that! I'm still happy that HH and FW didn't get their way by hiring to replace Crazee! I'm pissed because at the beginning of the school year, FW and the rest of us had even caseloads and then suddenly, out of nowhere, she "rearranges" things and she has 17 kids, Dot has 22, I have 20, etc.!

Okay, okay, maybe it's because I'm a complete bitch but I haven't been so far this year (on the second day of school). But you can bet I'm not going to take this lying down. I'm sick of letting people walk all over me and my colleagues. It's bullshit. What kind of a "department head" is she that she takes all the cake kids when she has THREE!!!! FUCKING!!! FREE!!! PERIODS!!!!!!

And by the way, my IEP meeting was 2 1/2 hours long today! And aside from the father who was a total and complete maniacal asshole, it was an okay meeting. BUT!!! Tell me how many difficult parents FW has on her caseload!? Um, none! Bitch!!!

Have I mentioned that I hate her!!!

Okay, I need to go upstairs and veg in bed while reading my awesome book (the new Pat Conroy). Either that or I'll have to go hit the wine bottle! Later.

No comments: