Monday, August 24, 2009

Oh SHIT!!! It's a School Night!!!

(I'm writing this Monday night but posting Tuesday morning.)

Can I just say F&%K!!! I can't believe how quickly time flies. It's freaking me out a little bit. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't mean that I was getting older too. I just can't believe the summer is over and I'm back at work.

So the work day today (Monday) was fine. A few funny things happened. First - I almost had to give Dot (my fellow clown colleague) a serious beat down! Sometimes I just want to yell at her, "DOT!!! Quick being a f*%king dumb ass old lady! You're smarter than you're acting and I'm about to throw this f*%king stapler at you!!" She doesn't listen to a thing I tell her and before the kids have even shown up, she's given me a stress headache. I was able to hold on to my cool, however, and after, I think 37 explanations she finally got what I was trying to tell her.

FW is, as always, a piece of work. Can I just say that if she says something is "Perfect" one more time, I'm going to knock her "perfect" little head off her "perfect" little body. (Well, perfect except for her huge ass - oh shit! Was that mean? I'm sorry. And I promised I'd try for a better attitude. Okay, from now on, I'll try harder). Anyway, isn't it interesting that last Friday, we (the 6 sped teachers) had pretty even caseloads and suddenly, today, FW has rearranged it and she has only 17 kids on her caseload, while Dot has 22 and the rest of us had 19-20? Hmm...I guess FW, as the department head, with two free periods and no class to plan for, needs less shit on her plate because she's SOOOOOOO busy. Oh, and by the way, this might be why I have no respect for her and why I have such a bad attitude toward her.

In other news, HH is running around like a chicken with his head cut off. It's kind of funny to watch him duck around corners and suddenly turn tail and walk the opposite direction when he comes nearly face to face with teachers (me and Lisa) who have called him out about some promise he's failed to fulfill. Lisa and I ended up "solving" our own storage issue. It wasn't worth my stress waiting around for him to remember that he needed to figure out where to put 27 boxes. By the way, we stacked the in FW's room. She can pester him about where to put it all.

The other two admins - Tweedledee and Tweedledum - are still as f*%king stupid as ever. The less I have to deal with them the better. I'm fairly far away from the office, however, it shouldn't be too hard.

Okay - I need to head upstairs and lay in bed. I'm hoping to read until about 9 and then fall in to a fitless sleep. Unfortunately Jim is at a softball game and won't be home until late. I say unfortunately because you know when he comes home he's going to wake my ass up and I'm going to have to smack him! Oh well. Later.

1 comment:

maggie said...

Well, your better attitude seems to be in full swing. Keep up the good work. Love you!!!!