Sunday, August 10, 2008

Just A Few Tidbits

Okay, some things to mention; things that have been bothering me:

Recently in the news is the info that yes, John Edwards did in fact have an affair. Okay! Seriously, who didn't know this Ken Doll look alike was a smarmy little cheat!? I mean really!!! To me, it was obvious that he was a two-timing, non-trustworthy, can't-handle-the-hard-times (wife/cancer), gotta-find-relief-in-another's-arms scumbag. And you know his wife wouldn't leave him because then what's she gonna do? People are such assholes and just looking at J. Edwards: The proof is in the pudding.

The second thing that I think sucks? Bernie Mac dying. I know he had some inflammatory lung disease and most likely this contributed to his death but I just hear the word pneumonia and think that unless the victim had AIDS or was elderly, it should be survivable. Sad!

The third thing that hasn't been in the news or anything but should be a feature: Why is my husband retarded. I mean, I still haven't gotten the tests back to prove that I'm right but every day, EVERY DAY, he gives examples of it. For example, why, WHY??? must he act like a total freaking dumb ass every time I ask him to do something.

So I was on the computer and this morning (couple minutes ago) and Bubba had come downstairs and I said, "Oooh, will you give Bubba his pills?" Jim's response: "How?" Me: "Okay. Take the fish oil bottle. Open it. Reach your finger in and get out two pills. Or you could just dump a couple on the counter." Jim: "What do I give them to him with?" Me: "Why are you acting like you haven't done this? You've given him these pills before!" Him: "I didn't know if I should do it the same way." So then he gets out a piece of bread (to wrap the pills in) and I say, "You don't need that whole piece." Jim: "Really? I shouldn't just divide the whole piece to the dogs?"

I guess I should just shake my head and laugh since I knew what I was marrying June 23, 2001 but I swear, I think a few chromosomes have fallen out of him or he's hit his head one too many times because this is ridiculous. Maybe it's my fault for doing too much for him. Seriously though, if I didn't here's what would happen:

Jim would eat cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day of his life.
Jim would be sleeping in the same sheets as the day we got married (that's not okay)!
Jim would have the most disgusting toilet in the world!
Jim wouldn't have any clean mugs to use for coffee because they'd all be in either the garage or his car.
Jim would have no clothes without paint splatter on them.
Jim's hair would be dirty because he never remembers to put shampoo in his shower (or soap).
Jim would play online backgammon for the rest of his life because I wouldn't be there to tell him to get the hell off the computer.

I could go on forever and ever but I'm done being an amazon bitch.

K - must go make breakfast and then figure out what I'm doing today...later.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I think Jim should be very thankful he has you, I mean dirty hair and dirty sheets are just not acceptable

maggie said...

You said it sister. Damn, Jim what did you do to get this up one side down the other.

maggie said...

I think it is because Muir did not go to PIB with her lovely sister and unwind.