So, I haven't finished The Post Birthday World yet - I needed to concentrate too much while reading it and after Maggie's torture of me this week, I had no concentration left to give. That being said, I started a book that I knew I could handle: Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman.
This is #22 in the Alex Delaware series. Alex is a psychologist that sometimes consults for the LAPD - mainly due to his friendship with Lt. Milo Sturgis. In this "episode" the two are investigating a series of murders in which the only connection is the killers propensity toward luxury vehicles and a lack of motive (and the kill method). So far, so good. I always enjoy this series and don't expect to be disappointed this time.
Okay, I'll let you know how it turns out and I'll also let you know about the other book - if I ever finish it.

1 comment:
Quit being such a baby some of us get no time to rest.
Post a Comment