Okay, I don't know what's going on but I am being eaten alive by some sort of bug and it's not mosquitoes. I thought at first that it might be bed bugs or something because I would wake up in the mornings with all these new welts. The thing is, I'm a stickler for clean sheets. So, I washed my pillows and mattress pad and vacuumed the mattress but I continued to get these horrendous bites so I knew it wasn't in my bed - God forbid! I have now come to realize that it's happening whenever I hang out outside but my torture is not a mosquito. The bites I'm getting are weird and itch like a mother - I don't often have major reactions from mosquitoes. And I'm getting them in the weirdest places. Yesterday I had one in the crook of my arm. Day before, my butt. Today I've got one on my right boob, so ladies, when you see me scratching today, you'll know why. I also have some on my neck and shoulders. So annoying!So, today is day #3. The drama continues at school but I'm trying to distance myself from it and not respond directly to any of the emails (you know people can't seem to find their balls to talk face to face) I get. I've contacted my supervisor/coordinator to see if the direction I've taken in this is the correct one.
My days at school are completely hectic. I barely feel like I have time to eat breakfast or lunch. I just need the next week to complete my organization before I feel like I can breathe and actually focus on the classes I'm teaching. I think this is all directly related to the fact that our teacher leader - FW - hasn't gotten the crap she should have together by day one. The info that we, the sped department needed before school started really is still being given to us or was only given to us on that first day - last Friday. Before she came to our lovely home, my cohorts and I would have said info by mid-Summer. Oh well, must let go and move on. Or have a heart attack.
Okay, must head out and try and try and get my shit together.

1 comment:
In regards to your bug bites might I suggest some Off bug spray before you go outside.
Post a Comment