So, I have nothing going on. I have a meeting at school today regarding the "tentative contract" at 2 (I'm scared - I know insurance is going to rise and our pay probably isn't) and then nothing. I need to get to the store and prepare for PIB (leaving Monday; returning Friday) but Trip and Susan won't let me bring much up so there isn't much to buy. Other than that, boring. That being said, I have some new words that I'd like you all to try to use at some point in your coming days.
Boogle - A name given to a group or pack of weasels
Sentence: Stupid construction boogles, whistling and cat-calling at me! (This doesn't actually bother me)
Shituation - An event that has the potential to turn your life to utter shit.
Sentence: When we found out there was no A/C, that was a hell of a shituation.
Janky - Nasty; icky
Sentence: That kids runny nose is seriously janky. Why doesn't he just use his sleeve?
Tittle - the dot over the letter "i"
Sentence: I forgot to tittle my "i"!
Blunderguff - A fart let out just before a beautiful woman or gorgeous guy walks into the room.
Sentence: Wouldn't you know it! I blunderguffed right when George Clooney was approaching me to ask me out.
Some British Phrases:
To fall arse over tit - to fall head over heels (Duh!)
Sentence: When George Clooney asked me out, I immediately fell arse over tits with him.
Argy-Bargy - Fighting
Sentence: Maggie and I got into an argy-bargy because she said I was a ho fo sho!
Cack - crap; nonsense
Sentence: What a load of cack Maggie was saying to me!!!
Jimmy - urinate
Sentence: My husband Jimmy had to jimmy.
Kaka one's grit - crap one's pants
Sentence: My husband Jimmy kaka'ed his grits! Eww!
Rumpy Bumpy - sex
Sentence: Poor Jimmy is exhausted after all the rumpy bumpy going on in our house!

4 comments:
Good luck today. I hope it is good news. B/C if its not I will have to get another job to work at Kings. Wah!!!!! Tell the kids Hi, I will see them next week. Tell Sammi I will put the "scent" on the bed. Of coarse I woke up wondering "who" I was in bed with. HeeHee.
That was a good vocabulary lesson. I like the focus being on me. But you are a ho fo sho
I hope the meeting at school today doesn't turn into a shituation.
Good, eh? :-)
Excellent! My only accomplished student is Lisa who was able to use one of my words!
Post a Comment