This weekend has been abnormally long considering I don't work. I mean, I have a 7-day weekend during the summer but this "3-day" holiday weekend has made it seem like a 10-day weekend and is that even possible? Weird (am I even making sense? I mean, I did just wake up).
So, just a recap of what's been going on: Maggie and Charlie came down Thursday. Friday (the 4th) we all went to Raeburn for lunch and then dinner - a day of hanging out. The weather was mighty crappy so we only went outside to play volleyball for about an hour. The teams were Maggie, Jim and Cullen against my team with Trip and Charlie. Needless to say, we won 3 out of 5 games. We pretty much pummeled them on games 1,2 and 5. My shoulder is still feeling the pain.
Trip and Susan (and J.J.) left after this and then the rest of us had dinner of burgers, dogs, brats, pasta salad, cucumber salad and corn on the cob with strawberry shortcake for dessert. It was delicious.
Yesterday, Maggie, Trip, Charlie, Jim, Susan, J.J. and I went to Zip's for lunch. Jim and I went home and then back to Raeburn at around 5 for Crab legs, corn, potatoes and some leftovers from the 4th. By the way, these were the most massive crab legs you've ever seen. Seriously, the claws on some of them were as big as my fist and I'm not exaggerating at all. Unbelievable and delicious!

Today, I will be making breakfast here soon and then heading off to the hospital for my second blood draw in my egg test. Jim will also be getting his blood drawn to see if he's retarded. I'm sure these test will take a day or two - at least mine - so I won't know anything right away. Jim's test, well, it's really just a confirmation now isn't it? Do we really need the piece of paper to tell us...

No comments:
Post a Comment