Boo and Scout have switched roles. Instead of Scout refusing breakfast this morning, it was Boo. This is highly unusual and makes me think he's feeling right puny. Poor baby Boo! Additionally, when I got on my yoga mat this morning, he didn't come and get his ritual cuddle. I hate it when my boys feel bad. Hopefully he'll be fine after a morning and afternoon of rest. Of course he more than willingly took the biscuit I offered him. Hmm...
I got in another bike ride yesterday after school. It was lovely. I was feeling very lazy but pushed myself and ended up riding 9 miles. And then, I slept like a baby last night. That hasn't happened in a while. It's supposed to be another lovely afternoon so I might just get on the bike again!GBBO started last night in Great Britain which means (I'm hoping) it will be released on Netflix Friday. I'm so excited!
Dinner tonight: I'm not sure. I've got a TON of leftovers in the fridge but I might just do a WW shrimp, pea and linguini alfredo. Then, when Friday rolls around, we'll just have leftovers for dinner and I won't have to worry about cooking. Sounds like a plan.
Nothing is happening at school of note. My IEP yesterday went off without a hitch which I knew it would. Easy parent and student. Afterward she emailed me and said, "Thanks for taking such good care of my baby!" That's always nice.
And that's all I've got. Scout just went tearing outside so I need to make sure he doesn't start barking like a moron. Some animal (an owl) is out there making a ruckus.
Happy Wednesday! We're half way through! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment