Monday, September 19, 2022

Feeling Wonky

The weekend was fine. Nothing exciting. We didn't do anything on Saturday until it was time to head to Terri's. We got there around 4:30 and left around 8:00 - just after the first quarter of the OSU game. Jim and I were both tired so once we got home, we went to bed. 

Sunday we got up, I made a big breakfast and then walked the dogs. Jim washed his car and then we headed to Shooters. When we got home I took a bike ride and then we played cards with the neighbors until dinner time. We listened to the game but I was so frustrated by it I eventually made Jim turn it off. UGH! Dinner last night was leftovers because again, I wasn't feeling great and didn't have it in my to cook. 

The week should be fairly easy. As I've said, I took Friday off...cough cough. We'll head up to the Bay with the boys and Maggie, Eva and mom will join us. Charlie's going to stay home with their pups. I look forward to the cool weather that will be settling in over us up there...should be lovely. 

Dinner tonight will be either burritos or chicken in sundried tomato basil cream sauce. I'm more apt to do the burritos so I'll have leftovers for lunch tomorrow though. 

Currently I'm watching the queen's funeral. It's quite spectacular. The Brits sure put on an amazing tribute for their royals and this one certainly takes the cake. For those wondering, I don't need all this when I pass. Of course I'd like my family to walk behind my ashes which will be on a rolling carriage pulled by puppies through the streets of Cincinnati. I don't need world dignitaries attending, just the president whomever she is. A choir singing all my favorite songs would be lovely. Other than that...just something simple. 

Okay well, I'm getting caught up in all the pageantry and I need to get to work. Happy Monday. Later!

No comments: