The rest of the weekend was good...pretty relaxed. We went out Saturday to pick out new tile since the original tile we chose at Floor Decor was going to cost us double the price to get it shipped from another store (ridiculous). Jim will pick that up today because Larry - our contractor guy - is coming either Tuesday or Wednesday to start the work we're going to have him do. I'm expecting him to need about a week or two to get everything done (retiling my bathroom, replacing all the interior doors and then replacing the deck steps from the Florida room).
Yesterday Jim and I went to Raeburn to swim and lunch with Dad and Becky. It was a lovely day! We came home around 4:00 just in time for the "ice cream social" that our neighborhood does every year.
School should be pretty chill this week. No meetings...those will start next week. And next weekend will be a 3-day weekend. So happy to have that in my future.
Not sure what I'll cook for dinner. I think something with chicken but I need to go to the grocery. I might do that during my plan period today. We'll see.
And that's all I've got. Not too much happening here. I'm looking forward to the end of the week when the weather will cool down into the 70s and the humidity will disappear.
Happy Monday! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment