Today I'll be struggling more than a normal Monday as I got very little sleep last night. I went to bed early (before 8:00) because I had an allergy attack yesterday and was exhausted. I slept until about midnight but then woke up and really didn't get back to solid sleep. Scout also woke up and needed to go out. And now my nose is raw and it's really going to suck to have to wear a mask all day. Thankfully, my nose is back to normal and the allergy attack has subsided.
The weekend was lovely. We didn't do much of anything. Jim worked Saturday and I just cleaned, grocery shopped and made my menu. Yesterday I took a lovely long walk with Scout and a bike ride later in the afternoon. Jim and I played some corn hole and hung with the neighbors and I made a delicious pot of chili.
This week at work will be a bit hectic as I have an IEP meeting tomorrow and I'm giving tests in science and history. No big deal though.
Our current covid situation at work: 1 kid is reportedly positive at the high school and 10 students are quarantined. I think we have a couple staff members quarantined as well.
And that's all I've got. Jim's getting his flu and shingles shot today (I get mine Wednesday...just the flu not shingles). Dinner tonight...I was going to do a spicy shrimp dish but it's a dish that will take some time and attention and I'm not sure I have that in me. So, I'll probably do sour cream pork chops or a chicken dish.
K - happy Monday. Stay healthy. Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment