Monday, September 07, 2020

Labor Day + Q's 15-21

Happy Labor Day! It's been a good weekend here in Loveland. We didn't do a ton but we did get out and about on Saturday. We went to MPH (a local brewery), tried out Condado's (Verdict: DELICIOUS!) and then headed to Sonder (another brewery) before coming home. Unfortunately, when Jim pulled into the driveway Saturday, he didn't realize the garage door had stopped and of course he hit it, damaging the bottom panel. My car did not get damaged however, so that's good. The door still works but when it does down you have to knock the bottom panel back in line or it gets stuck and just goes back up. Oh well. 

We also got our shower glass ordered Saturday. That's the last big item needed for our reno. Can't wait for it to be done! 

Yesterday we did our usual Shooter's run and then came home and hung out the neighbors. Jim was in bed early while I stayed up and watched some TV. Today will just be a relaxed day. I'll walk Scout here in a bit and maybe take a nice bike ride before weather hits. We're supposed to get rain but probably not until dinner time. 

And now what you've been waiting for. Questions 15-21 of Proust's questionnaire. 

15. What or who is the greatest love of your life? Jimmy, of course!
16. When and where were you happiest? Outside of my marriage (cause that's too easy...or hard) I would say the year I spent in Boston during my freshman year. I would go back to that year in a heartbeat!
17. Which talent would you most like to have? Musical talent - the ability to play several instruments and be able to compose music.
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? This is the same as another question I answered: my insecurity. 
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement? I'm proud of my career and the years I've spent as a teacher. I'm also very proud of my marriage. It's honest and I'm sure no one thought we'd last. 
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? That's hard. I guess it would be a person but I don't know if there's a particular person. Maybe it would be interesting to try life as the opposite sex...see what that's like. 
21. Where would you most like to live? On the water - either at the lake (PIB?) or on the ocean. 

And that's all I've got. Time to get Scout walked. Happy Monday...happy Labor day...stay healthy. Later! 

No comments: