School news: You won't be hearing (knock on wood) about my mentally unstable kid anymore. His mother has moved him to option 2, which means he'll do online schooling this year. I will send him emails weekly to ensure I document my attempt to serve him but he'll get served through his classes (assuming he shows up) and the tracking of his behaviors. So there you go. One thing went right yesterday.
Not to say that it was the only thing that went right yesterday but it was a bit of a shit storm. Lots of internet, network and Zoom issues. I managed to "educate" all my students, however. My biggest issue was that my desktop computer and phone kept going out and our printer wasn't working. Hopefully this gets fixed today.
Dinner tonight: Jim wanted something with spinach in it so I'm making a Chicken Florentine dish tonight. We'll see how that goes...first time making.
What else? Slept like a little baby last night and was startled awake this morning by my alarm. First time in a while my alarm actually woke me up. The weather is lovely right now with temps in the 50s which goes hand in hand with my good night's sleep.
Weather today: Supposed to be nice but hazy...we're getting the smoke in the atmosphere above us. Those poor people out west!
And that's all I've got. Time to get to work and see what's what. Oh, here's something: My principal sent an email out last night telling us to "dress up" this week (Thursday in Bengals/Brown gear and Friday in Kings gear to support our players). The weird thing was that for Friday's directive, he wrote in parentheses ("Remember that we have school"). Why wouldn't we have school? Are we going remote Friday? Did I miss something? Probably. Oh well...guess I'll find out later.
K - happy Tuesday...stay healthy. Later!


No comments:
Post a Comment