Tuesday, December 05, 2017
Puppies Don't Like Rain
These babies don’t like getting wet. That’s going to be a problem today with the buckets that are pouring right now. Oh well, they’ll have to deal.
Last night was better than the night before. They woke up at midnight and were told to go back to sleep and they did. Then Scout woke up at 2:30 and wouldn’t settle down so I took them out, they went down and I’m assuming they peed, came back in, I snatched them up, settled them back in their cage and they went right back to sleep. As did I which I was surprised about.
I’m down to one more IEP before the holidays. Woot! I do need to start thinking about making my semester exams, however. UGH! Can’t forget to do that. I’m finishing up chapters in both history and science and don’t want to start another before end of quarter. I would have to rush through another chapter so I’m going to have to find shit to fill in the time before I hand out study guides. UGH! Hate exams.
And that’s about all I’ve got for today. Time to head up and out since it’s raining cats and dog. Happy Tuesday...later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment