Friday, December 01, 2017

Not Quite 100%


I was fine at school yesterday...no stomach issues...thank the baby Jesus. And then after dinner last night I just started feeling puny again. It isn’t even that I feel bad but my belly is just iffy. This morning I’m feeling pretty okay but I can still tell that I’ll need to take it easy. Thank God it’s Friday, huh?

My lab yesterday in science went well. The samples of acids and bases turned the correct colors when the kids added the red cabbage juice (which is actually blue) and I heard lots of “cool”s and “ooh, look at this color”. Even my pain in the ass kid was good and happy to do a lab rather than take notes. Woot! I call that a success.

Puppies are doing well. Jim came home during the day yesterday so I still haven’t seen how they do with a full day in the cage but that’s okay...Jim’s not going to be able to come home for lunch again after today so might as well spoil the boys a bit.

Yesterday we had no poops in the house and Scout rang the bell this morning to go out. Woot! Currently they are running around like kooks...as they should be in the morning.

So happy today is Friday! Tomorrow I hope to put the tree up, make chili and hang out. I’m hoping that the boys don’t act like assholes with the tree...we’ll see. Sunday I think Anne and Max are going to come by to see the boys. I told Boo and Scout and they are so excited to see their Momma Anne and Max!

And that’s it. We’ve got lots of fog this morning, apparently and possibly frozen fog on the roads so I’ll need to take it easy heading in. Hate that about this time of year.

Oh, and I was looking at a Facebook page that I “like” - “Are we getting a snow day” and it is forecasting December as a doozie for the Cincy area. It’s saying that December 10-12 could result in a major snow storm! Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!! I could sure use a snow day after NONE last year!

K – I’m out...time to finish my routine and get this day over with! One IEP at 1:30 but it should be easy and routine.

Happy Friday (I almost typed “happy Tuesday”...ugh!). See you Monday! Later!

No comments: