Monday, December 04, 2017
Another Weekend In The Books
Well, another weekend is in the books and it makes me sad that it’s over (went way too fast) but that just means we’re that much closer to Winter Break! Woot! Thirteen more days until I can say VACATION!!!
The weekend was pretty chill. Friday we hung out and played with the boys, watched TV, ate leftovers. Jim actually didn’t get home Friday until after 6:00 but he got overtime so I’m not complaining. Saturday we went out to dinner at Seasons 52 with Doug and Lauren then came back here for a game of Euchre. Lauren and I won, of course! We did get the tree up but haven’t put any ornaments on it yet. I decided to get the boys used to it being there and really they completely ignore it. Now, I’m sure it will be a completely different story when little, what looks like, chew toys are stuck up and down it’s branches.
Yesterday, Anne, Max and Steve came to see the boys. It was cute when they saw them walking up the sidewalk, they both started whining and wagging their tails...very happy to see them. They hung out for a couple hours and then we all just watched TV, ate chili and headed to bed.
The boys were not great last night sleeping. They woke up at midnight, whining and yipping. Jim let them out (which they didn’t really want) and then brought them back to bed (well they were put back in their cage). They woke up again after that and were given a firm “NO!” by their daddy and finally they woke up at about 4:30...Jim got up then and let them out and fed them. Not sure what was going on but I told Jim we can’t let them continue doing that or they’ll expect it all the time. They go to bed and that’s that! No effing around!
This week should be fairly easy but I do have two IEPs – one this morning and one on Thursday. After that, I don’t have another until January. Woot! I’ll have several then, however. I have one already scheduled and mostly written which is nice. I’ll try and schedule the others before the holidays so I can crank them out during exam week.
And that’s all I’ve got. One more warm day here before the arctic air moves in. I’ll be interested to see how the boys do with the cold weather. I think Boo will be much more on board with wearing his coat once we see highs only in the 30s.
Happy Monday! Here’s to a quick week! Later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment