Thursday, August 24, 2017

Crazy Dreams, Crazy Kids

I had a dream last night it was Christmas Eve and I forgot to assemble my lasagnas. UGH! And then when I sent Jim to the store to get ricotta, he was a slow poke and took forever just to get out the door. In a snow storm. UGH! Can't wait for Christmas I just hope I remember to get the food ready!

Crazy kids are going to be the death of me. I had another run in with Ulysses yesterday during 7th period. Once again he blew up at me simply because I asked him to follow the same rules that everyone else is expected to follow (put away work that isn't related to what we're talking about or put away phone). He immediately ranted, raved so I told him to leave my room. I'm proud of the fact that I have yet to lose my cool with him (I wait until all kids are out of hearing and then go off). Today is the rescheduled meeting with his mother (he will be there) and I'm interested to see how he speaks to others in front of his mother and how his mother is with all this. Will she support the teachers or allow her undisciplined son to rule the roost. And what the F&%K do we do when he continues to go off when asked to do something he doesn't want to do? Because the rules that I've asked him to follow are rules that we had agreed upon! UGH! Maybe he'll be sick again today. But no! I don't want that either because then he will once again be given a reprieve and we won't have a plan.

Today will suck slightly because I will be at school until 8:00. I could go home but I need to get work done and a three hour window should get me well on my way toward catching up. Thank the good Lord that tomorrow is Friday.

Jim might be getting a cold. UGH! He is the WORST when sick. Hopefully we'll nip it in the bud.

Didn't win the lottery. Pissed. Oh well such is life.

And that's all I've got. Need to get a move on since my meeting is at 7:00. Happy Thursday! Later!

No comments: