Speaking of which, I plan on explaining to my administrator in charge of absences today just to give him a heads up. The other thing I may have to do is cancel my superintendent covering my class. I mean it's a cool little thing but the planning that it takes just isn't worth my time right now. Basically for what I've got planned on that day, I'd have to stay late today and tomorrow to get it all done. I'll see how I feel as I hear more about next week.
In regard to mindset - I'm fine. I'm trying not to think too much about the possibilities until I have facts. Jim, however, seems a little off. It's hard to even pinpoint but he just seems very preoccupied...distracted. I'm also trying to ensure my mood isn't grumpy or sad so that his mood stays as positive as it can. He doesn't need to worry about me when all this is going on. But he does. Cause that's who Jimmy is.
Okay well, I need to get a move on. Figure out the next couple of weeks. UGH. Those leaves in the backyard may have to lay there a little while longer.
Happy Monday! Here's to a two day week!!! WOOT!!! Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment