Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Wish I Owned Guiness

And not just a 4-pack, the actual company. Why? Because an estimated 13 million pints will be consumed today! That's a lot of green! (Get it!?) I may just have to have a pint myself - it is my fave beer!

I slept a little less like shit last night than I did the night before. I didn't sleep great but what are you going to do?

I woke up and exercised...how proud of me am I?! Did 25 minutes on the elliptical and now, because I STINK, I'll be hitting the shower.

Today should be interesting at work...negotiations. A lot of number crunching and probably more sitting around waiting on the other side to join and shoot all our proposals down. Positive thoughts though: We're going to get what we want!

Jimmy Johns for lunch...yum!

And that's about all I've got. I need to get ready - I actually remembered to pull something green out - so I'd better get a move on. Later! Happy St. Paddy's Day!

No comments: