Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Good & Bad

The good: Jim's back to work!!!
The bad: He has to get up at 4:15 which means...Muir's up at 4:15.

The good: We're nearing the end of the year!!!
The bad: We (Lisa and I) were told yesterday that we have to move rooms - AGAIN!!! If you're counting, this is 5 moves in 15 years. As I said at the meeting yesterday - I call BULLSHIT!

The good: Sami is fed and outside doing her business (sometimes she doens't want to go out and with both of us gone for 9 hours I don't want her to have to hold it).
The bad: I'm pretty sure she's out there munching on either dirt or poop. Bad Sami!

The good: It's almost Friday!
The better: I get to see Maggie!
The best: I get to see Mom and Eva!!! (sorry Maggie...it was all about making that work).

The good: I'm not cooking tonight!
The better: We're going to El Picante tonight!!! ARIBA!
The best: Maggie will be cooking for me all weekend! WOOT!

The good: Only two more days of OGTs!
The better: I have another two days where I get a solid 3 hours to work
The best: I've gotten almost all of the rest of my year planned and ready!

The good: I'm done blogging
The bad: My computer might restart before I post!

Later!

No comments: