![]() |
| Not exactly my dress but very similar |
From there I went over to the bedding department and bought new sheets, a quilt comforter and over sized pillows for my new daybed, which is on it's way...should be here either this week or next. Can't wait. Should be here just in time for my new mattresses (they should be delivered next Saturday). The quilt is a khaki and I bought pillows of the same quilt fabric but a nice blue. I just need to buy some standard pillows to go with. So excited.
From Steinmart we headed to J.C. Penny because I know they have a nice men's department. We found a very nice black jacket for Jim and BONUS! On sale from $200 for $80! YAY! We were home by 12:30. Very happy to have gotten what we needed without Muir having a total meltdown.
So Sami got me up this morning at 6:00 (really 5:00 since the time change). Devil. I'm okay with it, however because I don't want the time change to mess with me too badly. Interestingly, the fall back (when you gain an hour) usually effs with me more than springing forward...go figure.
And that's about all I've got. This week should be a bit hectic. I have my all day negotiation meeting Tuesday; an IEP on Thursday (that I haven't written yet); Academic Fair on Thursday (rescheduled from last week) and then I'm taking the day off Friday for Terri's wedding.
No plans today other than a quick shop for shoes and jewelry. Happy Sunday...time for a mimosa. Later!


No comments:
Post a Comment