Friday, January 28, 2011

No Two-Hour Delay - POOH!

Bummer - I was hoping.  Oh well - it's movie day so no big deal.

Today I woke up and looked in the mirror and though my hair looked fine - my eyebrows had "bed head".  They were all crazy and sticking up and poking this way and that.  Who knew?  Funny enough, my eyebrows can get really long and I have this one hair in the eyebrow over my left eye that's blond.  I usually pluck it because by the time I see it, it's about an inch long...no joke.  Just thought I'd share.

So, did you know that even after death, a body "poots"?  You know, farts.  How bad would it suck to be a mortician then?  Scare the shit out of me, I'll tell you that. 

Parent/Teacher conferences were fine.  No conferences and managed to get some work done although not as much as I was hoping.  I was putting a PowerPoint together for U.S. history on the 60s and the Civil Rights Movement and got all caught up in watching Martin Luther King speak.  I had never watched the WHOLE "I Have A Dream" speech.  Its' like 20 minutes long and really very amazing. 

Okay - so, that's all I've got.  Zeke is doing amazingly well.  He's really walking on his leg now - hope that's okay, not that I could stop him if it wasn't.  He can go down the two steps into the family room but I don't let him go up any of course.  Stitches come out next Thursday.  K - best head out - hopefully the roads aren't slick.  Later!

No comments: