"Crop Dusting is an act that can be performed out of malice or as a means to avoid being identified as the source of a particular vile-smelling fart. It is executed by precisely synchronizing flatal release with a brisk walk in the vicinity of a group of unsuspecting, distracted individuals, thereby leaving the abhorrent aroma in your wake."
I think something similar happened to me yesterday when Bubba, sitting next to me got off the couch. I guess the pressure of having to heave his large body up from a horizontal position and then jump down caused a "flatal release" thereby rendering me incoherent from the aromatic wake! UGH!
Synonyms for Crop Dusting:
- Carpet Bombing
- Napalm
- Shock and awe
- The Trailer
- The Drive-by Dirty Bomb
Oh, Jim's car. You knew that it couldn't be something so simple as a hub cap fix, right? You knew this would turn into something costly, didn't you? Well, of course the issue is his 4-wheel differential. I have no idea what that means but the cost could be in the several hundreds. He's going to get some estimates today. Ugh! His mechanic friend who Jim would usually go to with this type thing won't/can't do it and says it is a bitch to get to and can take several hours just to remove. Yowza. Cross your fingers! At least it's drivable in the meantime!
Okay - well, I better finish getting my shit together. I need to go to Costco after school too which I'm not looking forward to. We are fresh out of Fish Oil, razors and allergy pills. Ugh! K - later!

No comments:
Post a Comment