It's very beautiful outside and the dogs are certainly happy. Bubba can't stop eating snow and I think he may have an addiction problem. He may need to start going to Snow Eaters Anonymous meetings. "Bow wow, my name is Bubba and I'm a snow eater. It's been 2 minutes since I've had a mouthful of snow! Sometimes it gets so bad that I'm forced to pee on my mama's deck which makes it hard on my brother and sister who like to eat snow too and end up eating snow that I've peed on! My addiction has affected my family in the following ways: I force my mama to get up and down several times during the day because I whine at the door pretty much all the time. My pee pee has gotten frostbite several times causing great worry from my mama and daddy. I've stopped eating as much because I'd rather eat snow - but maybe that isn't such a negative thing. I think the snow may be causing my farts to take on a lethal quality and my mama is afraid that one time I may fart next to the fireplace resulting in an explosion! I may have to go on methadone to try and quit the snow! I've hit rock bottom!"
Hee hee!!!
As for Sami, she just got in trouble. I got her all riled up playing ball inside so then she wanted out to run at top speed in the backyard. Well, when I opened the door Zeke was there and Sami, who was playing, started bobbing and weaving at him. Apparently Zeke thought she was being her usual bitchy self and she went off and then I had to run outside in my socks to break it up. Ugh! She's so rude sometimes. Of course, she always, immediately is sorry and sniffs his pee pee but by then, damn it, my feet were all snowy and wet! RRRGGGG!!!
So today will be spent inside snuggling with my babies, sitting by the fire and possibly wrapping x-mas presents. I'll have to see what I have in the way of boxes etc. Jim left at around 6AM to remove snow for the place he works for and is getting double time. He thinks he'll be wrapping it up by 2PM but I think he may have been smoking crack before he left. We'll see. Shepherd's pie for dinner - yum! K - Later!



No comments:
Post a Comment