Cookies and ice cream and schnecken and pop and candy and chocolate and more candy and more chocolate! Ugh! The only thing that doesn't tempt me is the pop...I won't touch that but everything else has got to go! Maybe I'll take it all to Maggie's when I go tomorrow! Leave it there where they can eat it. Baby likes chocolate and candy, right?
So, today I plan on just hanging out after heading to the bank and grocery - early. I'll make some Brunswick Stew in the slow cooker today, get ready to head to Columbus tomorrow and just try to stay warm. So cold here: High of 28 today...although I'm not really complaining...I love it. Next weekend will suck when it's about 55 and raining. Bubba is going to be so sad when there's no snow to eat. It's nearly January - it isn't supposed to be 55! I would prefer a nice, coldddddd winter so that when spring comes, I'm ready and happy for warm weather. Oh well - I guess I'll have to get the job as "God" so that I can control things, huh?
Oh, by the way - didn't see True Grit - sorry once again for the false alarm. I'll hopefully see it next weekend.
Okay well, that's all I've got. I think I'll get dressed and head out now so I don't have to deal with leaving again until later...plus I need to get the stew on so it can be yummy and deeeeelicious for dinner. Probably won't post tomorrow as I'll be on the road so...until whenever...later!

No comments:
Post a Comment