Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Up Early

I must be excited about going to Columbus because I awoke at 6:30 and was rarin' to go (not really rarin but I was awake and not going to get another wink).  And aren't you all lucky that I did get up early because now I have time to blog. 

So I'll mosey around the house here - drinking coffee, hugging puppies, cleaning ears (Bubba's) - and then get ready to head out by (latest) 9AM.  That should get me to Maggie's between 10:30 and 11:00.  Our plans?  At some point we'll get a pedicure, go to Polaris to return some pants, maybe see The King's Speech (or as my Mom likes to call it:  "The King's English) and play Mario Cart and Jeopardy!  I should clarify that:  I'll be kicking Maggie's ass in Mario Cart and Jeopardy!  I'll be home Thursday.

So that's all I've got.  Oh, except my husbands new robe?   The one I got him for X-mas?  It's mine now.  He hasn't worn it so I'm taking it over.  Love it!  Even if he doesn't.  He said he hasn't worn it because I have it on but that's bull caca! 

K - I'm out - gotta pack and shower and clean ears...later!

1 comment:

maggie said...

And where did you get the idea for that awesome robe?