Wednesday, December 15, 2010

John Kasich Still Scares Me But...

...he's earned one point in my "like" column:  He's pushing to bring back Ohio's 5 calamity days!!!  Cross your fingers!

In other news, today is exam day and I'm posting a little late because I'm not leaving until 6:30 for school.  I figure I have to sit there for 2 hours before kids have to report anyway (they don't have to be there until 9:30), so why get there a 1/2 hour before I actually need to?  Traffic isn't that bad a half hour later - I can deal with a little increase in traffic flow, I mean seriously - am I really in that big of a hurry?  Half the staff doesn't get to school when they're supposed to anyway so who cares.

By the way - have I mentioned that I hate negativity?  I really do.  I'm not sure why people have to be so hateful and mean.  I see it everywhere...little digs that others make.  Digs that they wouldn't make if they looked in the mirror.  Digs that if you heard what other people were hearing from you, you would be so embarrassed.  Sad really.  'Tis the season and all that jazz, right? 

Sorry I got on my high horse there...just trying to stay with the X-mas spirit. 

K - well, I need to head out.  First, though I have to go light a fire under Jim's ass to paint the bathroom this morning.  He was supposed to do it last night but wasn't feeling good so I gave him a break.  I told him, however, that if I came home and it wasn't done, he wasn't welcome home!  That's mean but hey!!!  You haven't seen my bathroom.  Later!

No comments: