Okay so I know that the Bengals lost - again - yesterday but come on people - they really did look good. Aside from the clock issues that they had, they didn't look bad against the champs. I'm not ashamed and I'm sick of the people out there who can only root for a team that wins. You're either a fan or your not. As my barfy sister says, Cincinnati has the worst fans. How do you call yourself a fan when you actually BOO your players. It's embarrassing and shows you have no class. Maybe they would pull through in a clutch if they had a little support and cheering behind them rather than the knowledge that if you eff up, you're going to get a stadium full of jeers. UGH!
So in other news, the cookies have been made. We ended up with French cakes, Laura Bush cookies, thumbprints, peanut blossoms (with the Hershey kisses - I used dark chocolate), and gingerbread men/bells/boots/angels/stockings. That's it. I'll be bringing a few samplers to school because my hubby and I cannot be eating all that!!! I'll also try to get Jim to drop some cookies off to Trippy so that J Bird has the opportunity to enjoy the French cakes. I could just stuff all the cookies in my mouth but considering the biggness that is me - that may not be a good idea.
Weather news: It's freakin' cold in Cincy! The high today is going to be 22!!!! What the heck! When I get Bubba home, I'm going to have to get him to cuddle up on the couch with me - lay on top of me - to stay warm. AND!!! I have to walk Sami and Bubba when I get home! Oh man - I need me some long johns!
K - well that's all I've got. I'll be showering here in a bit and loading up the car. I hope to be on the road by 9 or 10 for the drive back. It snowed here a bit last night so I'll let the rush hour take care of the slick roads before I head out.

No comments:
Post a Comment