Sunday, October 04, 2009

What A Big Boy!

Man! That boy is getting so big! J. Bird, I mean. (Well, Bubba too but I meant J.J.) He and Trip came over yesterday and hung out for a while...had dinner (I didn't make anything but Trip assisted me in getting rid of my leftovers!) and J.J. helped to fatten up Bubba! I think the dogs are now hoping that I have a baby because the amount of food that ended up on the floor or in their mouths (that little devil fed them directly - especially Zeke - no matter who was looking) was like a little miracle to them.

Zeke and J.J. played ball...and by "played ball" I mean that J.J. walked around with Zeke's ball in his hand and Zeke followed him barking every now and then (making J Bird jump out of his pants, which was funny). Zeke was really good and whenever J. Bird would stop and stand there, Zeke would, ever so gently, try and take the ball out of his hand...or he would just lick the ball. Or he would lick J.J. in the face, which made him laugh. He's such a good boy!

Oh, and he says "Bubba" (I think he's saying ball but if you say, "say Bubba" he does. AND!!! I was saying..."Zzzzzzzzzeke. Say Zzzzzzekey" and he did!!! He'd go, "eekey". He and Zeke are best buddies now. Actually, Zeke's on the fence. He loves him because of his table manners but he hates that there's someone who loves balls as much as he does! What a conundrum.

Okay so today I have....NO PLANS!!! I will be making breakfast in a bit. Then, while Jim splits logs (he's so excited...a neighbor rented a log splitter and has lent it to Jim for the morning...I'll take a picture later...considering the, I think, 1000 pieces of tree trunk in our side yard that he collected from a neighbor up the street, it was needed) I'll do laundry, iron my clothes for the week, work out and then lie on the couch until it's time for the Bengals to whoop some Cleveland Brown Dawg ass!!! Can I get a WHO DEY!!!??? Faith!!!

K - fried bread is calling my name!

1 comment:

Kim said...

You can definitely get a WHO DEY here!
JJ is so cute, and getting so big.
Do you like my new blog? It's probably a little boring at first, since you already know my family members, but hopefully will get more exciting!