In other news, the wood is completely split and stacked. Jim and I finished it yesterday after school. He tried to pull a "Jim" and get out of it, however. Oh, and by pulling a "Jim" I mean that he tried to be a lazy ass and say how tired he was and tried to lay down on the couch - AT 4 PM!!! I told him to get his lazy ass up, quit his bitching and moaning, and crack-a-lack outside to help me with the final bit! He told me he was going to "crack-a-lack my skull"! The nerve!!! In the end, I, of course, got my way and we were done by 4:28!!! He's such a freaking pain in my ass sometimes. I need to light a fire cracker up under his ass half the time! Okay, all the time!
Speaking of fire crackers, some dumb ass kid set one off at school yesterday. To me, that's the type of dumb f$#k move that should get you arrested (the sheriff was there after school, so maybe) and then suspended! That to me is like being at an airport and saying you have a gun even though you don't. I mean seriously!!! One of my kids got called out and questioned about it but I don't know if he was involved or not. Probably was! Dumb ass kids!!!K - I best finish getting ready. Jim and I are taking my car - yup, mine, not his - to the dealership to get some things repaired on my mobile. It's all covered under warranty and will be done by this afternoon. Other than that - I'm boring...k - later.

1 comment:
Ok new blog site. Maybe I can be pulled from the garbage can???????I am sitting here with puppy dog eyes! But I still love ya!
Post a Comment