Sunday, June 07, 2009

"Write To Your Dad" Day

Dear Dad,
Why don't you ever write? Oh, that's right, cause no one can read your handwriting! (Hee Hee...it's easy to make fun of someone who doesn't read this!)


Your Favorite Daughter,
Muir


Funny that this day falls on a Sunday when the mail doesn't run. Of course I could email him but alas, daddy-o has no need for a computer. Maybe I'll call.

So, today I plan on hanging around the house. J.J. is coming over in a bit to spend some time with his favorite aunt. Maybe Trip will bring a stroller or something and I can take him for a walk. That would be fun.

I've already mowed the front lawn (did the back yesterday) and Jim is at the store getting last minutes things for the glass block wall. Is everyone as sick of hearing about that as I am in talking about it? I think Jim might be the most meticulous planner when it comes to this bathroom. Of course he's never done glass block and it isn't as easy as you'd think. There's a lot of "prep work" and special materials that they don't tell you are needed. I think, however, that the actual construction of said wall will be today!!! Cross your fingers. I think Jim is getting very sick of me asking him "how's it going?" Hee Hee Hee!!! My plan is working. Speed the tortoise up!

Okay - well, I'm going to go and shower, then read (a great book I'll tell you about later) until Jim and Trip get here. Oh, and my new birdhouse is adorable! I'll take pictures when all is done.

All right well, I was going to go until the little girl behind our house started screaming! I'm telling you one of these days she's going to scream and I'm going to lose my mind and come barreling out of the woods in back of my house with a baseball bat and really give her something to scream about. Not kidding this kids screams - blood curdling screams - about 42 times a day. No wonder her mother locks her out of her house. Who wouldn't! I'm gonna kick that f%*king kid right in the f%&king temple!

Okay, now I'm going to go...can't wait to see J Bird...hope he doesn't scream - hee hee.

No comments: