As well, today is Max's - the bulldog (or as I like to call him "Maxipad) - birthday! He's 9!!! The big 0-9!!! He is currently celebrating by sleeping (with his tongue out). Happy B-day Max - enjoy your ice cream cone!
So, here are some pictures of the bathroom. Jim has finished with the shower tile (except for the 2 border pieces - he ran out and the Lowe's where he got it, well, he cleaned them out of the border so he needs to go elsewhere today). He started laying the floor tile last night. He got all the whole pieces down and will continue with it when he gets home later today. He's also bringing
home the new paint color and will hopefully slap that on the walls tonight. Let's hope I like it. After all that, the only things to do will be install the toilet, install the vanity, lights, and mirror and all the piddly shit like base boards and sealant on the glass block and vanity top. Oh, and we need to install the door and then get the towel rack up and then YIPPEE!!! we'll (well, Jim will) be done!So today, I'll be...I don't know...maybe I'll go to Blockbuster - return my movie and get another. I'll read. I'm making tuna salad and mac & cheese for dinner. A new mac and cheese recipe. I hope it's delicious. Tomorrow is our anniversary - 8 years. Damn, who knew we would last.
K - I best go and call the credit report company that's trying to screw me! They charged me $15 without my authorization! Someones in trouble. When I called the first time - the woman had an automatic, scripted response to how I must not have read the terms etc. (which I probably didn't) blah, blah, blah. She pissed me off. So then I called back because I remembered I probably needed to actually say "cancel the subscription" or they would have kept charging me every month (thanks first lady for ignoring that I would like that to occur). So when I called the second time, I said, "I'd like to cancel". The lady said, "Is there a particular rea..." Me (cutting her off): "Yeah, I was charged without authorization." Her: "Ma'am, I have it stated here that you did..." Me (Cutting her off): "I'd like to cancel." Her: "Fine!" Me: "I find it so interesting that you have such an automatic and scripted response to my problem...kind of tells me that this must happen a lot with your unsatisfied, supposed and unknowing customers. Nice way to run a company." She didn't like me much after that. I got my confirmation number and then hung up on her. I usually don't act this way but she was a bitch first so what the hell.
K - I'm done ranting. Better go shower, change and head to the video store. Later

6 comments:
your bathroom is looking so pretty. we are replacing our floor in the kitchen, but have settled on the peel and stick tiles. they had some really pretty ones and hopefully the job won't be too bad and it will look good.
OMG, I have missed a few days and look at you! Not only do you have a new bathroom(almost), but your frog is gorgeous. That almost sounds preverted just b/c I know woman who call their who who a frog! Rick said he thinks we should all get one. If they put me to sleep, I will. I am looking forward to seeing your bathroom in person.
It's a hoo hoo, not a who who, silly
I like the spelling "who who"; kind of gives it a sense of "being" as it it's a someone. However, I used to call owls Who-who's so that could get confusing. Thanks by the way Diane!
charlie thinks you are calling Max a stupid guy, and he is real mad!
Well, no, Charlie is stupid...it specifically says, "AS WELL, today is Max's..." God Charlie - I would never call that little bumble bee stupid!
Post a Comment