better be good or Maggie's in trouble.So, I'm on day 2 here in Columbus - I'll be home tomorrow. Yesterday we went to the pool and I got a bit of a sunburn - it's now turned to tan. I'm well on my way to my "summer color". Afterwards we ran around. Went to Half Price Books - I got 4 new books and found 3 CD's that I had stolen about 6 years ago (Dave Matthews, Pearl Jam and Sarah McLachlan). We also went to TJ Maxx and I got a couple cute casseroles, ramekins and measuring stuff (in my green color). We then went to Bonefish for dinner - actually just had apps (Bang Bang Shrimp and the mussels Josephine) then came home and watched the "Day in the life" of President Obama - very interesting.
Today we're going to go to the gym at 11:30 - Maggie has yoga - I'll probably get on the treadmill and then do some laps in the pool. We'll head to Nordstroms later and then who knows. Relaxing and rainy here - nice and cool though.
On the puppy front - Max slept with me all night - though he was a bit of a pain in the ass. He likes to get under the covers and I wouldn't let him cause it was too warm. Every hour or so, he would readjust himself and get in my face (literally an inch away) and whine and do his weird growl/scratchy throat thing. I finally covered him up with a blanket and that kept him happy.
My puppies are still dealing with the runs. Actually, Jim is dealing with the dogs and their runs. Poor things. We thought things were better since we had Zekey Zoo on medicine but I guess it hasn't taken full effect yet. Oops.
Okay - it's time for breakfast...later.

1 comment:
I wish I were there with you guys instead of working here- that Max is a character! You had me crying at my desk yesterday about Pierre. Love, Kathleen
Post a Comment