Sunday, February 01, 2009

Ho Hum

Sunday. Hmm...tomorrow's Monday. Which means: School. Pfffttt!!! After nearly a week off, I am not feeling the "working" vibe! Not sure why I'm in the mood I'm in. I was actually going to do a "funny words and sayings" post but I just wasn't feeling it. Just not feeling funny. I need to get clothes ready for the week - really only one outfit since all the clothes from last week are still there minus Monday's - but I don't even want to do that right now. Need to get on the treadmill as well but PFFTTT - I don't feel like it.

Trip and J.J. are coming over around noon today for a bit. Apparently they need to do a big clean at their house and need the boy out of the way since he is a bit of a distraction - he's such an attention whore! Hee Hee. No complaints here though since I get to see that sweet bundle of lub! I'll try and get some good snaps in.

Okay - gotta go motivate. Later.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm not motivated either. My alarm is going to ring way too early tomorrow morning. Pfffttt!!