Anyway, I haven't had much to say. I still don't but I'm pretty good at talking about nothing.
That being said, this next topic is not a "nothing" topic. Bubba. My problem child. It's never ending with his skin/allergy/itchiness issues. I mean one minute he's got a bald spot on his back (propecia? nervousness? craziness?) and the next, that's healed and his eye starts gunking up again. I get that under control and I find a huge scabby thing on his cheek - I guess from where he's dug his doo claw in. ARG!!! What the hell? Is my dog self-mutilating?
So today, I'll be hanging around the house, cleaning a bit, grocery shopping and reading. It's supposed to snow a bit here and Jim needs to study so I think it will just be a lazy Saturday in our household. Plus, Gone With the Wind is on TCM at 1:30!!! I can't wait. When I said to Jim to guess what was on today, he said "Stepmom?" Nope. "Dirty Dancing?" Nope. Third guess, "Gone with the Wind?"!!! He's so smart and knows me so well.

In miscellaneous news: Jim just ran to the store for Jane (kidney stones) and we'll be on call for her in case we're needed. Feel free to call for the smallest thing Jane. Maggie just called to check in. All is well with her. Charlie is sunburned but otherwise they're having fun. I was only able to talk to her for about 30 seconds which sucked. I don't like her being somewhere out of touch.
Okay, Tootsie's on. I guess I'll go down and watch it while making my menu. Later.

No comments:
Post a Comment