Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sioux Indian Names

So, Jim and I are losers. Last night we pretty much just hung out - after having a delicious dinner of Chicken and Prosciutto Pasta - and flipped between You've Got Mail, Dog Whisperer, Sleepless in Seattle and Dances with Wolves. Oh, and eventually Planet Earth where I got to learn all about the bats of Borneo, their 300 foot high mound of guano (bat poo), the cockroaches that crawl all over it, and the birds that also dwell in the same cave which the natives love because they collect their 1-inch wide nests made of spit for Bird's Nest Soup!!! Mmmm...I think I'll try to get that recipe for tonight!

Anyway, while watching Dances with Wolves, Jim and I came up with some Sioux names for the pups. Zeke is now "Moon Ear Fish Breath"! Sami: "Bitchy Barks a Lot". Bubba: "Stomach Drags On the Ground."

Okay - so today, Jim and I will be going to Costco. I'm nearly out of chicken and dog food. Afterwards, we'll head for a quick grocery shop. Tomorrow I'm making Jambalaya - yum! I know it's the Superbowl tomorrow but I just don't care about it so most likely won't watch. So there you go.

K - gotta go motivate Jimmy to get a move on so we can get to Costco early. Later.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I didn't care much about the super bowl either, until I read about the Cardinals quarterback. He is a good guy and a hottie hot hottie too! So I am hoping they will win, plus I really don't like the Steelers