Friday, November 28, 2008

Thank You Jim and Jane

So, Jane and I went to Paxton's today for lunch. Jim eventually met us there. Had lunch - got a birthday beer - and more presents!!! Now, I'm not counting or anything but I'm just thankful that I have such nice and generous friends, family and husband!!!

So, YEAH!!!! Jim got me my digital camera...looks just like the picture. I've taken some lovely photos already (I'll post some tomorrow).
He also got me the new James Morrison CD - I'm so happy, along with roses and a camera case!!!


Jane, though lunch would have been enough (and the sweet doggy plates from yesterday) got me some really nice wine glasses (I've been using X-mas glasses for over a year), an awesome Giada cookbook (shown) and a really awesome smelling candle!!!

Thank you everyone for my loot and love! It's been a great b-day already and it's not even 5 PM yet.

Okay - best go walk the dog and get ready - cocktails at Jane's then dinner at Vincenzo's!!! Plus, Kevin Fox is at Paxton's tonight so if we're motivated after a filling meal, we may head there for a drink and music. Later.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday! I got a new digital camera today too. And oooh, I'm going to have to get the new James Morrison CD. I forgot that it came out recently. Glad you day was (is still) awesome!