Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Damn That Anthony Bourdain!!!

I had a dream last night that I was a smoker. Again. I know it was because I watched Anthony Bourdain last night. He went to Ireland to test their culinary delights. Interestingly, his first stop was Belfast - the capital of Northern Ireland. Land of unrest. Anyway, dude is a huge smoker and mmm...I guess it made me wistful! Along with that in my dream, I dreamt I went back to work at the liquor store. Obviously, I dreamt that since I went down there Saturday. It was good/interesting to see those guys after nearly 10 years. I can't believe it's been that long. Anyway, I dreamt I was back working there and I was all worried that I would start smoking again. So, I decided to just get on with the inevitable and I bought a carton of Salem Ultra Lights! When I woke up, I felt sort of guilty. Isn't that weird?

So, today is my Friday!!! I'm wearing jeans to work too (Lisa, you better have jeans on today or you might as well not come to work cause I might just pound on you a little)! I'm such a rebel. I never wear jeans if it's not Friday - usually I forget if it's a short week - but everyone else always does! So I said "F%&K it!!!" Why not me, just once?! I'll just hide in my room all day!

FYI - did you know that the word "shiznat" not only means "cool" or "awesome" but it also refers to the lesbian couple in the anime Mai Hime? This I did not know! Isn't that the shiznat?

Ooh, I forgot too: I thought I was getting sick yesterday - feeling all nauseous and pukey! But I'm not! Yeah!!! I was afraid that those dang kids were getting me sick on my birthday week! I may have had to slap a few around (of course I kid!!!).

K - best skittily skat outta here. Later.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I have my jeans on, so keep the pounding to yourself!! :-) Happy "Friday" to us!!

maggie said...

You two are a bunch of bad asses, the other teachers better step back and take notice.