Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sunday Plans

So, because I'm a slacker and haven't done a real grocery shop in forever, I have no food for breakfast this morning. Because of that and since the "Sami incident" prevented us from going to Costco yesterday (we didn't want to leave her), this morning, we're going to have breakfast at First Watch, go to Costco, stop in at Old Navy (see if I can find any reasonable black pants for work) and then head home for hanging out. We only need ground beef, gum, and dog food at Costco so it will be "in and out". All I need to do today is get my laundry done and iron for the week. I think Jim is going to mow the back yard (which should take care of most of the leaves back there) and then we'll hang in front of a nice fire.

Dinner tonight: Jim wants Beef Stroganoff. I'll do that and a head of broccoli with some nice bread. Delicious. It's my first Beef Stroganoff of the season. Can't wait.

Sami has been fine since Friday. She's been acting as she always does: Bossy one minute (to her boys) and sweet and cuddly the next (to Jim and I). I'm hoping that it was a one time thing but I keep thinking that we don't even know that it was a first. She's home all alone during most days and there's nothing to say it hasn't happened before. Jim's thinking about taking him with her to Spring Grove when he works there. Keep an eye on her. She loves to ride in the car and would love being with him. We'll talk about it today. Maybe he'll try it tomorrow and see how things go.

Well, I'm off to shower and get ready for my Tomato, Avocado, Bacon Skillet from First Watch! YUM!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm glas Sami is doing ok and hope it doesn't happen again